STRATEGY / PR / DIGITAL / EMPLOYER BRANDING
Automation for everyone
For the past 2 years, we have been representing the world’s leading – collaborating – robot manufacturer on the Hungarian market. Our responsibilities are: corporate and product communication, maintaining media relations and organizing press events, social media content creation and management.
Over the years, we have been assisting with the communication implementation of the complex annual activities of the Mars Group’s Wrigley’s brand. Our responsibilities are: the development and execution of extensive educational campaigns, designing and implementing the long-term CSR strategy, microsite coordination, professional content creation and management, as well as developing creative campaigns.
Everything from one source
For the last 4 years, we have been representing Europe’s market leading doors and gates manufacturing company. Our responsibilities are: Corporate and product communication, maintenance of media relations, organization of press events, professional content creation and management.
Tuned to energy
We have been assisting the Hungarian subsidiary of one of the world’s largest energy companies for 2 years now. Our roles are: supporting organizational communication, maintaining media relations, marketing counseling and creating marketing materials.
Hankook Tire is our strategic partner for 6 years. Our roles are: supporting the PR communication of the single European Hankook factory, as well as the communication of the European centre. Our agency – jointly by the PR communication department of Rácalmás – has developed Hankook’s long-term CSR communication strategy, whose programs have been successfully running for years. Thanks to the tire donation program, there are almost no non-profit or public benefit organizations in Hungary that would not have received a tire donation.
Live Your Legend
The brand’s objective is to make the dreams of its customers come true with their unique motorbikes and incomparable experiences. We helped them achieve this by organizing model demonstrations, press events and tours.
Go countryside, go Hungary
For 3 years now, we have been supporting the event, which has over a decade of history and is one of the largest celebration of the Hungarian equestrian community.
Our responsibilities are: event related marketing and communication works including media, social media, PR and ticketing.
We started to work with this major player of the transportation and logistics industry in 2018.
Our roles are: assisting with organizational communication, maintaining media relations and organizing press events.
Life at its best
The region is one of the most popular destinations among Hungarian tourists and given that its popularity is growing year by year, continuous communication and topic generation are important. Our responsibilities are: maintaining press relations, the planning and implementation of press events and tours, developing and coordinating annual media collaborations, press monitoring; professional content creation and management, as well as the implementation of marketing communication for various thematic campaigns (city light campaigns, flyers, creative installations).
- PR and Media
- Integrated Strategy
- CSR and Support Strategy
- Social Media
- Corporate Media Connections
- Press Conference - Press Breakfast
- One-on-One Press Meeting
- Media and Communications Training
- Media Buying
PR and Marketing Communication
- Corporate, Product and Services
- Crisis, Internal Communications and Public Affairs
- Fashion & Lifestyle Communications
- CSR and Educational Campaigns
- Competitor and Market Analysis
- Digital PR
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Google AdWords Campaigns, SEM, SEO, Website, Microsite and other creative planning
- Employer Branding & HR Communications Strategies
- Candidate & Employee Experience-Journey
- Engagement programs & recruitment campaigns (online, offline)
- EVP & UEP, Cultural Fit
- Cultural change & change management
- Employee satisfaction surveys
- Corporate carrier sites, job advertisments, job fair presence, HR videos, ambient media…
Internal Communications Counselling
- Internal communications support of critical management decisions
- Moderating of organisational changes, internal change management procedures
- Shaping & optimizing internal communications channels
- Understandable formulation of employer internal messages
- Support internal cascading corporate values and messages
- Internal & clear communication of HR activities
- Internal support of crisis management
- Internal communications support of events, intranet…
Bridges unite and establish connections. SternCom builds bridges between its clients and effective communication solutions. Communication is an incredibly important bridge: it is the bonding force between customers and businesses. With its end-to-end solutions, SternCom ensures the reach of appropriate messages for the relevant target audiences through ‘the bridge’. Alongside conducting strategic communication planning, it coordinates media relations, manages event communication, creates advertising and marketing campaigns and monitors the production. Through effective internal communication and employer branding, it also supports its clientele in building their company culture to cultivate a positive environment in order to strengthen the employees’ behavior and appropriation, as well as attracting a higher volume of candidates. With the help of SternCom, the client’s corporate, product and employer brand equally becomes more appealing and the entire organization’s profit-making capacity grows.